Plastic-ID.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you order, register, or enter a competition we need to know your name, address and email. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
2. We use your personal information:
- • for payment and billing purposes
- • to notify you of changes to the website
- • to update you about new products/services
- • to improve our products/services
- • to conduct research
3. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party for commercial reasons. Your order details including the delivery name, address and goods ordered will be passed to courier companies for the delivery of your goods. Your information including but not limited to name, email address, IP address and order details may be shared with third parties for the use of in-house marketing purposes. Your information may be passed to reputable companies for the printing and delivery of materials. Your information may be passed to companies within the EEA (European Economic Area) for use in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and accountancy applications.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6. Your information may be passed the law enforcement if required. We support the London Metropolitan Police initiative to prevent the sales of equipment for illegal purposes.
7. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to allow shopping cart functionality and to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site . A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings. The tracking of patterns of behaviour may be performed by a third party company that may or may not be within the EEA. Tracking cookies may also be used for remarketing purposes whereby you see advertising based on site usage and order history. For more information on blocking cookies please see Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.
9. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA.
10. Your information will not be transferred to other countries (whether inside or outside of the EEA) without ensuring that adequate data protection is in place such as the EU–US Privacy Shield agreement or similar agreements.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com.