Say "goodbye" to crowded card designs and "hello" to the back of your card! Zebra’s P120i is so affordable and easy-to-use that many customers can now choose double-sided printing. Whether you need to identify people, control facility access or promote membership benefits, the P120i makes dual-sided printing more affordable than ever before.
The advanced design delivers the World's First Dual-sided, Compact Card Printer at an unprecedented price. The P120i's versatility and affordability make this printer the smart choice for savvy buyers. From IDs to access control cards to gift cards, Zebra's P120i delivers big ideas at a small price.
The P120i card printer is ideal for:
- Employee ID and Access cards
- Student and Faculty ID's
- Membership cards
- Personalized Loyalty and Gift cards
Zebra P120i Advantages
- Versatile - Print single-sided or dual-sided; Monochrome or full-color; Automatic card-feed or CardSenseTM single cardfeed.
- Easy-to-Use - Small; Lightweight; Reliable; 16-Character LCD display; Blue touch-points; Translucent card-cover; Toolless printhead replacement.
- Economical - Most-affordable dual-sided printer. Innovative Patent-Pending Technology: Compact design based on integrated card feeder and flipper; Easy to replace Load-N-Go ribbon cartridge with integrated card-cleaning roller.
- Integrated feeder-and-flipper
- Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon cartridge
- 16-digit LCD display
- Windows® drivers for 2000 and XP
- Two year printer warranty
- Two year (unlimited passes) printhead warranty
- Colour dye sublimation or monochrome thermal transfer printing
- 30 seconds per card full-colour single-sided (YMCKO)
- 35 seconds per card full-colour dual-sided (YMCKOK)
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Code 39, Code 128 B & C with & without check digit
- 2 of 5 & 2 of 5 Interleaved
- UPC-A, EAN 8 & EAN 13
- PDF-417 2D bar code and other symbologies can be printed via Windows drivers
- Types: PVC, PVC Composite.
- Card width/length: ISO CR-80-ISO 7810, 2.12" (54mm) x 3.38" (86mm)
- Magnetic Stripe-ISO 7811
- Smart Card-ISO 7816-2
- Card thickness: 30 mil (.76mm)
Card feeder capacity:
- 100 cards (30 mil)
Card output hopper capacity:
- 45 cards (30 mil)
- USB 1.1 (cable included)
- Load-N-Go™ ribbon cartridge with integrated card cleaning roller
- i Series technology
- YMCKO: 200 cards/cartridge
- YMCKOK: 165 cards/cartridge
- Monochrome: 1000 cards/cartridge in black, blue, or white
- For optimum printer performance use Genuine Zebra Supplies
- Width: 7.9 in (201mm)
- Depth: 12.9 in (328 mm)
- Height: 8.5 in (216 mm)
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- 110 ~ 240 Volts AC, 50 ~ 60 Hz (auto switching)
- 16MB image memory standard
- FCC Class B, CE, UL and CUL approved
- Operating Temperature: 60°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 23°F to 158°F (-5°C to 70°C)
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Ventilation: Free air
- Magnetic encoder (30 mil cards only), 3 track HiCo/LoCo
- CardSense™ single-feed kit
- Starter Kit (200 - 30 mil PVC cards and 1 YMCKOK ribbon)
- Cleaning Kit (4 print engine and 4 feeder cleaning cards)
Genuine Zebra Supplies - Your choice of card printer supplies is critical. It is a primary factor affecting the reliability and consistency of printing. Genuine Zebra Supplies meet stringent quality standards and are tested for optimum performance with Zebra card printers.